
Maddie, playing with one of her new toys. She's also wearing new pajamas from Grandma and Grandpa NelsOn.

Christmas came early for me when Jason came over on Christmas Eve and installed our new microwave over the stove. Here's Jason and Tyler displaying their handy manliness.

After we opened presents at our house, we went over to Mom and Dad's and opened more presents there. This is later, after all the present-opening, when Dad, Taylor and I played music together. This is Dad's mandolin.

Maia loving her new Nerf gun that she got from Grandpa. Maddie got one too and battle ensued! Maia is also wearing a new dress (that she LOVES!) from her Grandma Suzy.

Maddie and Tyler enjoying some quality cartoons from the comfort of my parents' bed.

Taylor and his new acoustic guitar from my parents.

Me and MY new acoustic guitar from my parents! Yay! I'm now learning how to play guitar. I have played bass guitar in the past, but I've always wanted to learn how to play a "regular" guitar too. I named her Lucinda. In honor of Lucinda Williams, a great song-writer/singer. :)

Maia opening her present from Uncle Taylor, an Operation game with a Spongebob theme.

Maddie trying out her new digital camera! She LOVES it, as we hoped she would. I mean, as Santa hoped she would. :)

Utter joy at getting a Barbie Three Musketeers doll.

Gorgeous Maia in a new sweater from Grandma Suzy.

Tyler won the first game of Maia's new Pretty, Pretty Princess game. The first one to get and put on all the jewelry wins. He's so hardcore! :)

Cutie Maia wearing a new hat from Grandma Suzy.

My beautiful girls, right before they started opening their presents.
Christmas was wonderful, as usual, and we were spoiled one and all. Thank you everyone for all the lovely, generous gifts!
I'm now ready to move on to 2010 and start fresh. I love the new year...a new beginning. Also, I'm that much closer to the first episode of the new (and last...sniff, sniff) season of LOST!
Looks like it was so much fun! good folks. good music...and a boxer! What a holiday!
ReplyDelete