
On Friday, January 8th, we got to celebrate Taylor's birthday with him. He had to go back to Washington, D.C. the next day, but we're so glad he got to be here for Christmas AND his birthday. He doesn't usually get to stay that long. I have a great brother and he is also ADORED by his nieces. They were very sad to see him go.

A serious Maddie, anxious for birthday cake.

A tired Tyler, all partied out before the party began. We had a long week, beginning with a horrible flu that felled Tyler and I on Sunday. It took a good three days for us to feel normal again.

Maia helping to clean the frosting off of the candles.

Happy 28th Birthday, Taylor! He was excited to eat Dad's amazingly yummy Orange Cake!

Maddie and her Grandpa.

My handsome brother, Taylor, the night before his 28th birthday.
your brother is sooo cute! Just thought I would let you know. =)
ReplyDeleteIf only you weren't married, Nancy! I would LOVE to have you as a sister-in-law. :) He is a cutie, though. And lots of girls think so. :)
ReplyDelete