Monday, September 27, 2010

Point Woronzof!

Maia writing her name in the sand on the beach at Point Woronzof. Point Woronzof is about a five-minute drive from our house, next to the airport. We went there for a little while on Saturday afternoon. It was VERY windy and therefore, COLD, but we had a fun time nonetheless. Posing on the beach...Mt. McKinley is in the background.
Tyler and Olly looking on as Maddie threw a rock into the ocean. It was funny watching Olly try to drink the ocean water. He always gives it a few tries before deciding it really is disgusting.
I want to frame this and hang it on our wall.
My beautiful girls in the parking lot above the beach. Mt. Susitna (a.k.a. Sleeping Lady) is in the background.





2 comments:

  1. Can I say that I am a little jealous that you guys are bundled up already? I am so sick of 100 degrees! Anyway, I love your sand name. I totally think you should print it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fun cheap entertainment! We need to go there the kids would LOVE it! Your girls are adorable as always, awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete