Thursday, December 23, 2010

An anniversary and fun in the snow!

Tyler and I celebrated our 11th anniversary last Saturday, December 18th, with dinner at Simon & Seafort's (I forgot to bring the camera). Our actual anniversary was yesterday, December 22nd, but celebrating on a Wednesday night isn't as fun, usually. Dinner, as always, was divine and we had a nice time talking and relaxing together. These 11 years have flown by and I can hardly believe it has been that long! I love my sweetheart and I'm so grateful he married me and still wants to be married to me!
____________________________________________________
Today Olly had a puppy playdate with Lily, my friend Miranda's dog. They LOVE each other and have a lot of fun together. They both needed some serious exercise as they're both very young (i.e. FULL of boundless reserves of puppy energy) and it has been soooo cold here lately that they haven't gotten the long walks they need.
My girls also got outside today and played. Know that this picture was taken at 2 p.m. -- look how low in the sky the sun is! At least we're now gaining daylight.
Going for a ride...
Maddie, in her new coat (she's very proud of it!), hugging Maia.
My beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment