Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Further proof that my girls are the most beautiful in the world!

February has been a good month. So far, so good. LOST has returned and as usual, it has been AWESOME!!! Tuesday is now my favorite day of the week and having LOST to look forward to helps me ingore the cold and darkness. Also, Tyler got me a gift certificate for a massage for Valentine's Day (we do presents early around here) and I'm SOOOOOO excited for that! I've been wanting a massage for months. Anyone who hasn't had a full-body massage needs to get one...but be warned: you'll become addicted and it's an expensive addiction! Anyway, I'm looking forward to the rest of February.
A very handsome Tyler wearing his new coat that I got for him for an early Valentine's present...with the help of my dad who found it at a SWEET Eddie Bauer sale.
A gorgeous, clean Maia.
Maia reading a book to Maddie. They're wearing their new Valentine's pajamas from Grandma Susie. I love it when Maia reads to her sister...it gives me a break and it's just so very sweet!
Cheesy grins while the girls play on starfall.com.
A gorgeous, clean Maddie.
Smiley Maia!
Olly update: he's freakin' huge, very hairy and very clean because he got a bath today.
Maia, as a unicorn.
I am such a lucky mom.









1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes you are a lucky woman. It also helps that they get their beauty from you! :)

    ReplyDelete