Monday, February 1, 2010

Rejoicing and a moose.

Praise the Lord! January is over! I loathe January. It was especially rough this January because I spent the last two weeks of it in a deep, anxious depression. Somehow, a switch was flipped on Friday evening after I talked to Becky for awhile, and I've felt much better ever since. Ah, the mysteries and joys of mental illness! :)
So, welcome February! You bring me LOST tomorrow night (YAY!!!) and every one of your Tuesday nights. You bring me my 31st birthday and Valentine's Day (i.e. good excuses to party and eat treats!). You also bring me more daylight and move me closer to summertime. You are one of my favorite months and I'm determined to enjoy you.
We literally had a moose or two in our yard every day last week. Here's one eating one of our trees in the backyard, as seen from our bedroom. The handsome man reclining on the bed is Tyler.
Beautiful Maddie and her precious Pink Bunny. I love the lighting in this picture.
Gorgeous Maia, ready to go to church. Pardon the busy background...



3 comments:

  1. Your girls are so beautiful! I am SO excited about Lost starting again, too! Woohoo!

    PS - I can't believe you guys have a moose walking through your yard. That's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. January is so hard for us too! It`s the Alaska illness I say. Wasn`t LOST awesome!!!!! I can`t wait for the next episode, too bad they all couldn`t be 2hrs long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry January is hard for you guys too...at least it's over now! And yes, LOST was so great! I missed it so. :) Tuesday has become my favorite day, but yeah, I wish every episode was 2 hours long too. Did you hear that the last episode will be on May 23rd?

    ReplyDelete