Thursday, May 6, 2010

Maddie's 4-year check-up.

Maddie and Mommy, last Sunday. Maddie is wearing her new duds from Grandma and Grandpa "O".
Maddie had her 4-year-old check-up today. She passed with flying colors! Here are her stats:
Height - 41 1/4 inches tall (80th percentile)
Weight - 39.4 lbs. (78th percentile)
She also had to get 3 shots, but now she won't have to get any shots until middle school. Yay! She did cry when she got the shots but she recovered quickly, especially when she was given stickers and a lollipop. I also took her to McDonald's afterwards for an ice cream cone because I'd promised one in an effort to keep her from panicking about the shots.
Maddie, just a few minutes ago.
A beautiful Maddie, last Sunday, in her new dress.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my word, your girls are just beautiful - just like their mommy. I miss you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Catherine! The same is very true for your girls. I miss you too! How goes the house hunt? Oh, and I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day too!

    ReplyDelete