Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maddie's Birthday Party!

We had a birthday party for Maddie on Friday night. My parents, the Hicks and the Marvins were our guests and fun was had by all (I hope!). This is Maddie holding up the present she got from her sister. I kept asking her to hold up the presents (so I could take a picture of her with them) expecting her to hold them up by her face, but she always raised them up over her head. It was rather cute.
Maddie was excited to get some Zhu Zhu pets from my parents. Both of the girls have had a lot of fun playing with them.The spread! Maddie picked out a cake with a Giselle doll (from the movie "Enchanted"). And of course, we had to have Whoppers, Maddie's FAVORITE candy. They also look like moose droppings, which is rather appropriate considering where we live! :)
These are the adorable clothes Maddie got from my parents. CUTE!
A new sparkly Barbie doll! Yay!
Another Littlest Pet Shop figurine! Happiness!
The Birthday Girl! She's wearing the dress that Susie and The Colonel sent to her for her birthday. She loves all her new clothes and they are soooo very cute! I want both outfits in my size. :)
4 years old! How did that happen?!?!
This is Maddie's new bike, her birthday present from Tyler and I. It's a Barbie bike and it has a little plastic bike attached to the handlebars that she can put a Barbie doll on. Very fun!
Sister love! And the NEW bike!
Maddie and her Barbie doll, enjoying the feel of their new wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment