Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What we've been up to...

Maia, in the dark blue dress, acting as a narrator in a classroom production of "The Little Red Hen". The entire play was in Japanese and instead of making bread, the Little Red Hen made rice balls. :) Maia did a wonderful job! She was especially thrilled because her grandpa, my dad, came to watch her too, along with Tyler, Maddie and I.
Maddie on our back patio (decorated by the girls with chalk), not so sure she wants to run through the sprinkler after all.
On our way to the car after Maia's play performance (Maddie is in the white shirt). The last day of school was May 20th, and Maia is really enjoying her summer break.
Maddie, Evelyn (neighbor), Maia and Katelyn (next-door neighbor) in our backyard after they ran through the sprinkler for awhile.
My sweet, wonderful family.





1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! They're in swimsuits already?! Well, I definitely would be having a hard time - I can't even jump into Lake Mead yet, and it's 90 degrees here with water temps in the 70's! Yes, yes, I'm a wimp now. Vegas has ruined me. :) I RUV YOU, JESSICA!

    ReplyDelete