Thursday, July 1, 2010

S-s-s-s-s-summertime!

My buddy Denise and I threw a surprise Girls' Night "Baby Shower" for my bestest Becky. She's the other gorgeous babe in the above picture. We kidnapped her, took her for a manicure and pedicure, dinner at Moose's Tooth (YUM!!!) and ice cream at my house. Other ladies met us at the salon and at dinner, so lots of good socializing was had.
Denise and I and Becky, blindfolded. :) Becky's babes are watching...
Evelyn, Daniel, Masha and Maia in our new ladybug tent.
A close-up of my hanging fuschia basket. I LOVE it...it makes me happy every time I look at it.
My eldest beauty.
My youngest, safety-concious babe. :)
Look at the beast we aerated our lawn with! Those are big metal spikes sticking out of it! We filled it with water to make it extremely heavy and then Tyler dragged it all over our lawn. It was VERY hard work...hopefully it perks our lawn up (which looks surprisingly healthy and green in this picture).
My beauties, reading in my bed.








No comments:

Post a Comment