Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am the mother of a 7-year-old. Holy crap.

Me and my beautiful, smart, loving, hilarious Maia.
Maia striking a sassy pose in her first-day-of-school outfit. School started yesterday and so far, so good. Maia really enjoys school and excels there.
Two-day-old Maia, sleeping on Tyler's chest. I can hardly believe that this precious babe is now my bright young lady! I am the world's luckiest Mom. Heavenly Father must really love me to have sent me my two girls.



3 comments:

  1. Sniff sniff, I have a picture of me holding her when she was a couple weeks old. Ahhhhh. When did she grow up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maia was such a beautiful baby. I remember thinking she looked absolutely perfect at the hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Maia! She is such a beautiful girl! Hanaiah will be 7 this week too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete