Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Maddie-isms...

Yesterday, as Maddie and I were driving to Borders, Maddie said something delightful. We were listening to the song, "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry. One line says something about saving your tears and keeping them in your pocket. After that line, Maddie very seriously said, "Mom, how can you save your tears in your pocket? They'd leak out!" :)
_______________________________________________________
On Sunday morning, Tyler and Maddie were talking about marriage. We've told the girls many times that their future husbands should be kind, smart, hard-working and able to take them to the temple to get married. So, when Tyler asked Maddie what kind of boy she should marry, she kind've rolled her eyes and said, "One that's modest enough to take me to the temple." :) Later, as we were walking to church, Maddie told Tyler that she wants to get married when she's 8 years old. Tyler said that she had to be a lot older than that before she could get married! She thought for a moment and then said, "Okay, when I'm 12." :)
________________________________________________________
I love that Maddie says, "jobbing" for "jogging". The other day we were walking into Maia's school to pick her up and Maddie started running down the hall. I told her she's not allowed to run in school and she yelled back to me, "I'm just jobbing!" :)
_________________________________________________________
We finally have snow on the ground here! But it's so warm outside that it's all slushy now. This morning when I went to wake up Maia she was slow to wake up and rather grumpy. Then I told her that it had snowed overnight and she instantly turned to me with a big goofy grin, completely awake and thrilled. It was such a hilarious face and such a quick transformation...it made me laugh. She's such a delightful girl! I love both of my girls so very much!
_________________________________________________________
Okay, all you Alaskans, go VOTE today! For LISA MURKOWSKI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment