Sunday, December 5, 2010

We got the house!

The seller finally countered back with an offer we could accept and so we agreed to it! Now this lovely house is OURS! We just need to sell the one we're living in... ___________________________________________________

At preschool, Maddie made lots of Indian- and Pilgrim-themed items for Thanksgiving. Here the girls are wearing some of the items Maddie made (vest, macaroni necklace, headdress) while they pretend to be scary Indians. Maddie also made the drum Maia is holding.
Maddie as a fairy Indian princess holding the rain stick she made at preschool.
Nicer, happier Indians.
________________________________________________

Maia and Tyler playing Blokus on this lazy Sunday afternoon.
_________________________________________________________


Yesterday, this moose decided to sample some of our front-yard vegetation. I love his small rack of antlers...I think he's just a yearling.







2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house, it looks so nice. I am crossing my fingers that you will sell your other one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! That is awesome! Where is it? It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete