
Baby #3 sporting his new "tough dog" collar. I bought it for him in Portland, OR, earlier this month at a store called The Hip Hound.

Baby #2 giving me a grin. She's wearing her new polar bear pajamas.

Baby #1 giving me a look that means, "I really want to keep reading. Stop interrupting me!"

Baby #1 reading in her favorite chair, in her favorite position. My mom bought me this chair when Maia was born so I'd have a comfortable place to rock her. How time flies!

More Baby #2 beauty!
_________________________________________________
The other night, Maddie asked me if she could sleep with a large, plastic Barbie horse. I told her no because it wouldn't be comfortable to snuggle/sleep with. I told her to put it in her dollhouse, so she could see it from her bed. She said, "I can't see in the dark! I'm not nocturnal!" :)
Maia's reading Harry Potter?! WHAT?! When was she big enough to read that? Sniff Sniff.
ReplyDelete