Saturday, January 22, 2011

Moving day...

The girls, with their awesome "bed heads", playing video games while Tyler and I pack.
A FEW of our many boxes.
It has begun: our exodus from 3113 Linden Drive. After almost 6 years, we're moving on. It hasn't really hit me yet, despite the fact that most of our belongings are in boxes, the rest of the house is in total disarray and Tyler's manuvering the U-Haul van into the driveway as I type. I wonder how it will feel to live in another house. This is the only house that Maddie has ever lived in and the only house that Maia remembers. I don't feel sad about leaving this house...yet. I wonder if I will. It's been a lovely, perfect house for our family and I'm grateful we were able to buy it so soon after Tyler graduated from college. But I am really looking forward to having a family room, another bedroom, two bathrooms and a CLEAN, two-car garage. Yippee!
P.S. I'm blogging on my NEW lap top right now! Tyler and I bought it last night and I'm really enjoying its portability.

1 comment: