Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The First Ultrasound

Today was my first doctor's appointment for this pregnancy.  Tyler and I were able to see our little baby for the first time!  We saw his/her's little heart fluttering, beating strong and fast. 

 
Our baby is the little white/black/white blob on the far right of the picture, on the bottom.  There's a dotted line from one end of the baby to the other. 
 
It was wonderful to SEE our baby (I really am pregnant!) and to also know for sure that there is only ONE baby.  :) 
 
I still feel horribly nauseated, but I was told to switch from Zofran to Phenergen and to take a lot more than I had when I first took Phenergen (I've switched back and forth between these two drugs a couple of times with this pregnancy, so far).  Phenergen makes me very sleepy, but I suppose I'd rather be sleepy and less nauseated than the alternative.  Plus, our insurance pays for Phenergen and it didn't pay for the Zofran.  10 days' worth of Zofran cost us $180!  Evil, eh? 
 
And now here are a couple of pictures of my other two babies:
 
 
Beautiful Maddie!
 
 
 Lovely Maia!
 
Time for dinner...g'night, all!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad there really is a baby in there. Hope the new/old medicine works.

    ReplyDelete