Saturday, December 19, 2009

10 years of wedded bliss!

10 YEARS!
We celebrated our 10th anniversary this weekend, a little early (our actual anniversary is December 22nd). My wonderful parents took the girls overnight and we went out to dinner at Orso and then spent the night at the downtown Marriott hotel. It was a nice break from our ordinary routine and we enjoyed lots of one-on-one time sans children.

Tyler doing "jazz hands" in front of Orso.

Post-dinner at Orso. It was delicious! I had salmon (wild and Alaskan, of course!) and Tyler had beer braised chicken. We skipped dessert and instead went to Carrs and bought our favorite ice cream, Haagen Daaz White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle (the BEST ice cream in the world!) and cookies and ate that at the hotel.

We can hardly believe that we've been married for 10 years already! The time really, pardon the cliche, does fly. I love my hilarious husband so very much and I'm glad he asked me to marry him. Here's to another 10 (at least!)! :)



2 comments: