Okay, so these first few pictures are of Thanksgiving, but I always forget that the pictures post in the opposite order that I download them.

A rather unflattering picture of me that just makes me laugh. Maybe I was grouchy because I was still full from Thanksgiving dinner but I wanted to eat dessert. :)

My beautiful mum.

My awesome parents, post-Thanksgiving feast. Note topless Maddie in the background. That's how you know it was a good party: someone ends up topless, trying to play Primary songs on the piano.

Thanksgiving 2009. The place, my parents' house (here in Anchorage). This is the "spread", pre-feast. The food was delicious and Thanksgiving will continue to reign supreme as my favorite meal of the year for at least one MORE year.

Tyler reading a bedtime story to the girls. It's a book in French and he read it in French, but the girls loved it and didn't mind at all that they couldn't understand it. It's neat to hear Tyler speak French...hopefully, we'll go to France together someday.

Gorgeous Maia, showing off her freshly-brushed teeth.

I especially love this picture of silly Tyler because my OCD blocks are right next to his head.

Tyler recently "invented" the game Taco, in which he wraps the girls up tight in a blanket so that only their heads stick out and they can't hardly move. They love it! This is Maddie, emerging from her "taco shell". Tyler also calls it making a Baby Burrito.

Isn't he handsome?! He's basically a toddler at this point: emotionally needy, always underfoot, whiny, high-energy, loves to eat treats and always wants to play with someone. But he's about as good a dog as anyone could ask for...he just has some maturing to do.
I didn`t notice the topless kid at first, that was cute! Kinda like an I SPY game, it looked like a lot of fun! It`s so nice having family close.
ReplyDelete