Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dad's 57th Birthday! Par-tay!

Today my dad turned 57. He's growing up so fast! :) We celebrated the anniversary of his birth with appropriate revelry. We ate, we laughed, we ate some more. A good time was had by all.
Maddie getting comfy while we watched "Happy Texas". We gave Dad the DVD for his birthday, as it's one of his favorite movies. If you haven't seen this movie, go and rent it right now. You won't be sorry. But be prepared to laugh really hard.
A handsome Tyler, relishing the hilarity of "Happy Texas".
"Happy Texas"!!! Good 'ol Chappy. :)
Maia snugglin' with Grandpa.
The very tasty chocolate cake Mom made for Dad. It was wonderful!
"No more pictures!"
A contemplative Maddie, pondering how she can convince someone to play "UNO Moo" with her.
Grandpa and his girls.
Maddie and her macaroni.
Maia and her macaroni. The adults got to eat a lovely lentil soup that Mom made. It was delicious!

Besides the obvious fact that I wouldn't be here without him, I am very glad my dad was born. He is one of my best friends and I really admire him. I am so grateful for his unconditional love, his superb advice and his sense of humor. And that he married someone as beautiful as Mom so I was able to look as gorgeous as I do. Ha, ha. :) Happy Birthday, BFD!








No comments:

Post a Comment