Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For Taylor...

I have been chastised. Taylor demands an ever-evolving blog and I shall, momentarily at least (I make no promises as to the longevity of this commitment), strive to satisfy his need for an update on the life of his cherished sister. So, without further ado, I present to you my latest post:
This is our yard today at 6 p.m. NO SNOW. Finally! I raked the entire front yard today and I'm looking forward to it greening-up. I also reassembled our swing today, minus the awning, and it was wonderful to swing in the sun again (it was very sunny earlier today).
Tyler, savoring the last sip of a glass of 2010 Fred Meyer chocolate milk, his favorite vintage.
Olly has still not given up hope that we'll feed him whatever we're eating. We never have and never will, but he's an incurable optomist.
Maia, enjoying her gourmet dinner of spaghetti and vegetables.
Maddie striking one of her favorite picture poses.
_______________________________________________
We were in Idaho last week, visiting Tyler's side of the family. We had a nice, relaxing trip and it was really good to connect with family members that we haven't seen in two years. I put pictures of our trip on my Facebook page and I don't like to "double upload", as I call it, so look on Facebook if you're interested.











1 comment:

  1. Ah, Tyler. You and my husband need to invest in Fred Meyer chocolate milk. We have some in our fridge right now.

    ReplyDelete