I want to move. I want to live somewhere that is green right now. I don't want to know that it's a very good possibility that when I wake up on April 14th, this is what will greet me. I don't want this to be normal weather for where I live!
Our front yard this morning...it's still snowing as I type. ARGHHGH!!!
Last night, Maia and I had fun with ponytails. Notice our front yard in the background...I'd even raked some of it already. Sigh.
Oh Jess, this is one of the reasons I DO NOT miss living in Utah. I like the snow, but just for Christmas, and then it can go bye bye. Sorry girl, come to Vegas!
Amen, sista'! That's how I feel too. Sigh. Someday I'll get to move...at least I get to go to Idaho this Friday. I mean, it's not Hawaii, but at least it's warmer than here and snow-free. Drive on up and see me! :)
Oh Jess, this is one of the reasons I DO NOT miss living in Utah. I like the snow, but just for Christmas, and then it can go bye bye. Sorry girl, come to Vegas!
ReplyDeleteAmen, sista'! That's how I feel too. Sigh. Someday I'll get to move...at least I get to go to Idaho this Friday. I mean, it's not Hawaii, but at least it's warmer than here and snow-free. Drive on up and see me! :)
ReplyDelete