Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm dyeing for Easter eggs!

Yesterday we dyed Easter eggs at Mom and Dad's house. We had a great time! We also ate pizza, looked at some old family pictures and the girls watched some PeeWee's Playhouse (a classic!). Our Easter celebration will end tonight with dinner at Mom and Dad's house.
I'm glad General Conference fell on the same weekend as Easter. It's nice to hear so many wonderful talks about Christ on the day we remember that He has overcome death.
Maia wrote her name in Katakana (one of the Japanese alphabets) on one of the eggs.
Maddie's cute little hands decorating one of her eggs.
Maia made the "I Love Mom!" egg and the one next to it says, "I Love Daddy!", made by Maddie.
This is Maddie showing us which eggs are her favorites.
Beautiful eggs!
Beautiful Maia!
Dyeing...Dad is in the background.
The girls LOVED dyeing eggs and had a great time picking out what colors they wanted to use.
Maia getting some dyeing guidance from Grandpa.
My cherubs, pre-dyeing.
_____________________________________________________
This is the hilarious sight that greets us whenever we leave the house or return...an anxious Olly standing on a tiny piece of ice trying to get a glimpse of his family.
Silly boy.











2 comments:

  1. These are wonderful photos! Your family is beautiful and getting so big! I located your blog from your comments on Manu's, and I'm glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete