I loved yesterday...my wonderful parents took all of us to see "Gnomeo and Juliet". It was a fun, witty movie and the girls adored it. Then Mom & Dad took us to dinner at Moose's Tooth (BEST. PIZZA. EVER.). Yummy! After that we went to their house and ate Baskin Robbins ice cream cake (BEST. FROSTING. EVER.) for my early birthday celebration. My birthday isn't until Tuesday, but I'll be at a Young Women activity that night. I opened my presents from Mom & Dad and Tyler & the girlies and felt very loved and spoiled. It was lovely!

Sweet Maddie fell asleep in the car on the way to Mom & Dad's house...sooo cute!

Big sis Maia, wide-awake and beautiful, as always.

One of the awesome pairs of socks Maia picked out for me. I love fun socks!

The other two pairs Maia got me.

The cute pair of socks Maddie picked out for me. Tyler also gave me a guitar strap for my acoustic guitar and the 6th season of LOST on DVD (I miss that show!). He and the girls also got me some of my favorite candies.

Gorgeous Maia at Mom & Dad's house.

The wonderful necklace Maia & Maddie picked out for me.

YUM.

The frozen cake required some muscle to dismember. :)

Happy Maddie on Mom & Dad's living room rug. She and Maia played charades for us last night, acting out movies while we guessed.

Cheek kisses!

A Nelson/Nelsen family tradition!

M & M love!

I am so grateful for my parents and my husband and my girlies! I am a lucky girl!
Happy Birthday, Jess!! I'm so glad you got to celebrate in style! And...a new house for your birthday. Can't get better than that! Have a great day!! :) Jen
ReplyDeleteWhat is your email address? Send it to me at osbornds@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteElder Toby